This easy recipe of spicy baked chicken thighs could be very satisfying with any food that comes along with it. It is a healthy alternative to deep frying your chicken. My hubby loves this recipe. So, go ahead and satisfy that hungry belly.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
De-skin Chicken thighs – 2
Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Paprika powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Lemon – 2 thin slices ( or add 1 tbsp vinegar to the marinade )
Marinating the chicken 2 – 3 hrs in advance or stored overnight in the fridge would let the chicken absorb all the spices for an enhanced flavor before baking it.
1. Make small cuts on the thighs.
2. Prepare the paste for the marinade in a small bowl with all of the spices and some water mentioned under ingredients.
3. Using your fingers, marinate the chicken.
4. Place the thighs in the baking tray and rub some olive oil on the chicken. Bake at 200 degree Celsius (390 degree F) for half an hour or until its nicely roasted and cooked.
Spicy baked chicken thighs are ready.
* If it is too spicy add some lemon or lime to neutralize it.